- Hunters require a 9 Constitution and a 9 Wisdom.
- Hunters use a d6 for their Hit Die.
- Their Defensive Number is 16.
- Hunters can use any Normal weapon (d8).
- Hunters may also use rifles.
- You begin the game with 3/6 in Wilderness (formerly Bushcraft). This improves by 1 point every 4 levels after that, at 5, 9, and 13.
- They use different rules for Aiming than other Classes. Making a successful Wilderness roll allows you to add your Wilderness rating to your damage for your ranged attack. 2 rounds of successful Wilderness checks in a row allow you to instead add your Wilderness rating to both to hit rolls and damage.
- You receive twice your Charisma bonus for the purposes of interacting with animals and many other creatures. An animal which considers you its friend, with a week’s training, may become a Helper.
- At level 7, you roll Wilderness twice when tracking a specific target or specific prey.
- At level 9, you either embrace the wild and attract up to your maximum of animal Helpers (consult DM to determine type) or you establish a Hunting Lodge, attracting level 1 Soldiers, Hunters, and Professionals.
- Hunters advance until level 16.
|Wilderness 4||5||14000||+1d6+Constitution bonus|
|Great Tracking||7||56000||+1d6+Constitution bonus|