- Soldiers roll 1d8 for their Hit Die.
- Their Defensive Number is 18.
- They can use any Major weapon (always two-handed, d10).
- They can also use pistols and rifles.
- They speak Lawful, a language of their choice, and any languages granted by their Intelligence bonus.
- Soldiers add their level to hit.
- Soldiers are the only class which may PRESS (+2 to hit bonus, -4 AC) or FIGHT DEFENSIVELY (-4 to hit penalty, +2 AC bonus).
- If you have Intelligence 13+ you may gain a Veteran Edge when you level in lieu of a Constitution HP bonus. (I'm going to add more of these and update that post soon.)
- If you have Intelligence 13+ and Strength 13+ you gain both your Constitution Bonus and a Veteran Edge with each level.
- A Soldier may build a Fort to preside over whenever she has the coin to do so, even at 1st level.
- Whenever you level up roll 1d100. If you roll 15 or less, you attract a Pardner. Any Soldier only ever has one Pardner at a time. Roll 1d100: 1-20- Cool Monster Sidekick; 21-50- Noble Steed; 51-100- 100% loyal Compadre who levels when you level. This Pardner may be of a Classification chosen by the DM.
- At Level 9, a Soldier (who has already established a Fort) may
become a rancher baron, general, or regional governor, with all the
powers that implies. They also become eligible for Presidency. They also
get to make an additional attack each round.
At level 17, Soldiers get to make an additional attack each round.
- Soldiers may advance to Level 20.
+1 attack every round
|+1 attack every round||17||1200000||+2 HP|