|art by Kate Laird|
Save: as Thief
Attack: as Thief
Advance: as Thief
Requirements: No ability scores of 7 or less, or 5+ on 1d12
- Gnomes can use any armor except plate. Gnomes cannot use shields, or wield two-handed weapons.
- Gnomes speak Gnome and Common, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling.
- Gnomes can Hear Noise as a level 16 Thief.
- Gnomes get an additional bonus language each level. This can allow the Gnome to speak a new language or dialect, conversing with a new bunch of humans and demihumans, or as a very limited Speak-With-Animals ability; like, at level 1 you could choose "rats"...
- Gnomes can change size between 6" and 3' at will. Clothes and items they have made change with them but armor and weapons others have crafted do not.
- Gnomes can advance to 8th level. At level 8, gnomes gain an entourage and can use their status to find free food, drink, and quarters anywhere they are already known.
- Gnomes are also considered to always have chalk.
- Gnomes can eat rocks or gems to survive.
- Gnomes also receive a free pet or mount at 1st level.
|art by Raven Mimura|